1970 Monte Carlo parts/project car

1970 Monte Carlo project car for sale. The car was complete numbers matching 400 with 350 transmission. Motor was blown. 

I believe I have a really crappy copy of build sheet. I also have Monte Carlo Chilton and some other literature.  

The car is completely disassembled with the tub mounted on a nice gear drive rotisserie. 

I am offering the car including rotisserie and a new sunex gear drive motor stand and all parts.

Currently the rolling chassis is at my shop in South Florida the rest of the car is located in North Georgia. I will pick up chassis in August. 

The things that I know that are missing is some of the fiber optics, the motor, hood, steering wheel ?, carpet, headliner and gas tank.... But it's been 4 years since I seen all the parts. 

The tub has some quarter panel rot and there are a few spots in the floor pan. The trunk pan was being replaced when I got injured so I have not touched it since. 

So for the car, rotisserie, engine stand I'm asking $5,000. I will list it like this for 2 weeks and then I will part it out. It will only be listed on this site.

I'm not for sure why but I cannot get pics to load yesterday I had the same problem and finally got one pic to load it doesn't appear to matter what size they are I just get an error. ??

Ok i wish i could help you but for some reason i can't get them to work either. Hopefully by tomm, Rob, or Joe, or someone else could load them for you!

6 hours ago, willie said:

Ok i wish i could help you but for some reason i can't get them to work either. Hopefully by tomm, Rob, or Joe, or someone else could load them for you!

Yea somebody will get them to load up 

Car, rotisserie, engine stand $ 5000. Clean title

after 2 weeks if no interest I will part out.

I will take pics of anything if you are interested. I had to reduce the size to get them to load.

If you are interested please email me at airtexcorp@gmail.com.

Members get 10% off  !!

Thx Keith

My brother just picked up a 70 4 speed car that was stripped to build a chevelle, imagine that. He’s looking for an entire black interior. Keep this in mind if you part it out.