2023 Western Meet PHOTOS

An absolute pleasure meeting all of the members from the West that attended. This was my first meet and I am looking forward to many more in the future. Fantastic drive down with head skipper Arron Dodsworth and heading back until we split off in different directions. Johnny ran out of gas outside of Butt Montana because I was cheeky and thought i could make the next Exit. Aaron bailed me out with a quick lift to the next gas station with my Jerry can and WITHOUT my wallet. Don't worry Aaron, its pay day this Friday LOL and you'll get your money. See everyone next year in beautiful British Columbia. Ill take a 4 hour drive over a 14 hour drive with Dual quads any day. 

• Like 4

I made it home safely yesterday afternoon. The car gave me a little trouble at times but was always short lived and was able to keep moving. It was either vapor lock or bad gas. It seemed like whenever I had ethanol free gas it was fine. I was windows down almost the entire time and I think I drove in the rain for a total of 20 minutes the whole trip. It was fantastic! We have a lot of great people in this family (club) and really enjoy getting together with everyone. I even met up with 5 additional members during the trip there and back.

This Utah show has been on my radar for a meet for a number of years and figured this was the year to do it. The location, the weather and the Cache Valley cruise-in event were all perfect for a meet. We will likely be going back there again in the future for a meet.

• Like 11

Was worth the 2 day drive. I made Ontario, OR my overnight stopping point and mid-drive clean up. I thought I was bugged up when I got to Logan. I was wrong. By the time I got home to Grants Pass on Monday, I had quite the mess. The car ran like a champ both ways, 80mph and A/C on all through the desert home. Posted the "Dukes of Hazzard" bridge from the poker run. Better your car than mine Aaron!

IMG_2627.thumb.JPG.28cb669a7bab5086bc64f574a60d3951.JPGIMG_2619.thumb.JPG.7568be04fab0f210ce0df7d07e3e0ee3.JPGIMG_2618.thumb.JPG.431913a5f1a5484b5483d9c8ff882a19.JPG

Looks like Summerland will be a shorter trip.

• Like 7

Hey Dave, Nice pics!! I am not a big fan of the bugs though, especially in the heat, kinda bakes them on!!  lol   Glad she was flawless the whole way for you.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dave B said:

Was worth the 2 day drive. I made Ontario, OR my overnight stopping point and mid-drive clean up. I thought I was bugged up when I got to Logan. I was wrong. By the time I got home to Grants Pass on Monday, I had quite the mess. The car ran like a champ both ways, 80mph and A/C on all through the desert home. Posted the "Dukes of Hazzard" bridge from the poker run. Better your car than mine Aaron!

IMG_E2575.MOV 35.25 MB · 3 downloads  

IMG_2627.thumb.JPG.28cb669a7bab5086bc64f574a60d3951.JPGIMG_2619.thumb.JPG.7568be04fab0f210ce0df7d07e3e0ee3.JPGIMG_2618.thumb.JPG.431913a5f1a5484b5483d9c8ff882a19.JPG

Looks like Summerland will be a shorter trip.

Some good elbow grease after long drives is much needed! I woke up Monday morning in Spokane and found myself a washing bay before the last 6 hours of my drive! 

• Like 3

What a great turnout!  I got to reconnect with friends from before as well as make new friends.  Talisa and I both had a great time.  Aaron has a way with directing meets and the guys all pitch-in and help get everything accomplished.  The cruise was so fun, such a joy to see all the cars rolling through town and down the winding canyon roads!  Non-typical July weather kept us from melting, and I think it only sprinkled on us 1 time.  Thank you all for coming to chill with me in my hood!  I cant wait to crash Aaron's town next year LOL.

• Like 6

Always worth the drive.  Thanks to everyone for making our 3rd western meet so much fun. See ya’ll next time

Christine and Jason

IMG_6705.thumb.png.676868632f19113647c9c13b9f63df11.png

• Like 8