70 SS on Ebay

Nice looking car. Not 42k to me.

Don't like the incorrect pattern on the front seats, missing headrests, missing woodgrain on dash and console. Understand but don't like the electric fan/missing shroud, no air ride compressor or holes in the fenderwell. Looks like they have been in there a long time. 

• Like 2

They couldn't take 10 seconds and put the air cleaner lid on correctly?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Nice looking car. Not 42k to me.

Don't like the incorrect pattern on the front seats, missing headrests, missing woodgrain on dash and console. Understand but don't like the electric fan/missing shroud, no air ride compressor or holes in the fenderwell. Looks like they have been in there a long time. 

I couldn't make out the dash or console even with my glass's on 🤣 Engine bay could use some tidy'n up, also possible cracked frame rail (2nd to last pic)? Personally, the fan shroud is my least favorite thing on the first gens, so I didn't mind losing mine 😀As to the price in todays world, if its a true SS depending on body and paint 42K isnt that far of a push. Easy for me to say since I'm not writing the check.