Local show

Went to 7 Valley Street rods show today, really couldn't walk around much. I did see another 71 as I was pulling in. Pretty good turn out probably 500 or so cars I was down at the end of one section  there were 2 other sections all were full. Not a bad show at all. Lot of nice cars wish I could have walked around more.

20230917_112223.jpg

20230917_112220.jpg

• Like 8

Willie the back is a little better but still a long way to go,  couldn't walk around much luckily the porta potty was near by lol. There was at least 4 first gens there Bob stopped by my car for a visit and Tom and his wife stopped by too. I looked near the other one as I was leaving but no one there or I would have stopped. But overall at least I got out to a show and put well over 100 miles on tge car in the last couple days.

• Like 7

Went to local cruise in tonight Bob was there too. Met another guy who has a 72 but not with him tonight, of course I told him about club he knows of us and has been on site but hasn't joined yet but probably will. Was nice. No pictures really couldn't walk around. 

• Like 1

Thanks for showing the pictures Steve.  Love the red drop top!!!   A lot of attention to detail when I enlarged it on the screen.  

rob

• Like 1