Rosewood Steering wheel...

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

What does it say in the lower part of the sheet, where the N33 was, anything about steering wheel?

The build sheet on my old Custom shows N33 and  NK4 listed below, but in the STRG. WHL. box up above it says '125', which means nothing to me.

Granted, two different plants, different years, etc, but I wouldn't get hung up on what the upper boxes say, at least at this point.

Lot of info about GM wheels here too:

http://www.camaros.org/swheel.shtml

There is nothing else steering wheel related  in my RPO’s.

Really not that big of a deal, it just got me looking for clarification once Dennis muddied the waters with his two cents. I actually like this style better, but would consider the other in the name of originality if it was determined this one is indeed incorrect. 

The regular 70 wheel is just like the one you picked up and shipped to me. With tilt you should have the optional wheel. 

• Thank You! 1

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

The regular 70 wheel is just like the one you picked up and shipped to me. With tilt you should have the optional wheel. 

Cool!  That removes any remaining confusion.  This steering wheel stays. 

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

Cool!  That removes any remaining confusion.  This steering wheel stays. 

Take this mudd. 💩💩💩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2024 at 10:36 AM, 1970mcss said:

They can be repaired, how is the horn button?? I might still be interested and try to repair it. Let me know

I've dug around for it- no luck so far.  Parts spread out over 4 garages in 2 states  :(

• Like 2

My solution- for now!  I finally found the right size leather cover- $15 on Amazon.  It is Belinous size L1 and the most important thing- it has the stitching.  This makes the install so much easier because you don't have to jam the needle through the holes in the leather a few hundred times.  (I'd add a link but I can't even find it again - they must be out of L1).

It looks great, doesn't seem cheap and feels nice!

monte steering wheel wrapped.jpg

monte interior.jpg

monte steering wheel cover- Belinous L1 from Amazon.png

• Like 8

On 3/31/2024 at 10:56 AM, John Burns said:

My solution- for now!  I finally found the right size leather cover- $15 on Amazon.  It is Belinous size L1 and the most important thing- it has the stitching.  This makes the install so much easier because you don't have to jam the needle through the holes in the leather a few hundred times.  (I'd add a link but I can't even find it again - they must be out of L1).

It looks great, doesn't seem cheap and feels nice!

monte steering wheel wrapped.jpg

monte interior.jpg

monte steering wheel cover- Belinous L1 from Amazon.png

It looks great, and if you find the old wheel and want to get rid of it let me know.