Wanted: Driver's side BBC cast iron exhaust manifold

Help ! I've broken my Driver's side exhaust manifold for my BBC and need another one to replace it.  I had them all set to go in and then it  dropped from the hanger I had on it prior to painting it.  Great,Just Great, fell on the last manifold bolt hole at the rear of manifold and broke off. I doubt there's a way to fix it and be able to use it. Does anyone have an "extra" ? All I can find online are passenger side. What really gets me is they were "curing" for the last 9 days with said hangers and no problems. 1 step forward ,2 steps back. On the good side, new driveshaft is ready to be installed.gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2589.jpg

• Sad 4

Dennis i was just going to say that!!!   I don't think its weld i think its brazed, but you can have it done. expensive but if you want date/numbers matching worth it!! Jim sorry to hear of this.  I know i have one but it has the emission tubes, probably not for your car.

23 minutes ago, willie said:

Dennis i was just going to say that!!!   I don't think its weld i think its brazed,

You can weld them with nickel rod,  but you need to take steps to prevent cracking (preheat, etc).

• Like 1

I have a "bushing" made, so maybe I can still use this piece on the drivers side until I can find a replacement. I can buy "passenger side" all day long but not the driver's side ? What gives ? Doesn't matter to me if the emission holes ,I can get plugs for those, grind and look just fine.

56 minutes ago, CzYalis11 said:

I've got one in modesto , I'll send a pic when I get home

I believe he has found one. But send pictures just in case.