1970 vs. 1987 Monte Carlo SS Comparison

Shadow Gray SS

That's very cool Jake. Thanks for sharing, we love to find stuff like that. We had a close friend who couldn't wait to pick up the '87 AeroCoupe he ordered. It had so many problems after a week he took it back and got his money back. The 80's were not always kind to GM! David and Patricia cool

Pretty cool, Jake.

I've got a muscle car book that is comprised of pages that look like that, and the featured Monte Carlo in that one is a black '70 SS454, with that same smaller side picture of that green one shown here.

smile

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
Guest knightfan2691
I bought it. These are scans I did.

AWESOME, Jake!!!! That is cool ... thanks for sharing those with us.

I love this type of stuff. EXCEPT ... I noticed in the one part, they refer to the '87 as the "third generation". UGH!!!!!!!! It is the FOURTH generation.

*shakes head*

wink he he

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Keep this feelin' alive" ... Eric Carmen ... 'Make Me Lose Control'

"I love this type of stuff. EXCEPT ... I noticed in the one part, they refer to the '87 as the "third generation". UGH!!!!!!!! It is the FOURTH generation."

I have 6 three ring binders of those cards. It was a monthly mail order subscription deal back in the 80's. A lot of the info on those cards is wrong.

• MCfan changed the title to 1970 vs. 1987 Monte Carlo SS Comparison