All people running Prosystem Carbs!

dbreese

As a future customer of what seems to be a great company and representative(Patrick), keep me posted as we discussed. - Dave

love my PS carb, all I had to do is put it on and turn down the idle...no bog or hesitation..helped me get into the 12's.

Hopefully you guys are PM'ing David, dbreese. We were discussing chipping in and getting Patrick some of our club shirts since he has helped a bunch of us out with great customer service and a quality product. So if all you owners of ProSystem Carbs haven't PM'ed dbreese yet, please do so and get the scoop. Thanks - Dave

Royce,

Mine was about $700 with shipping and all, I hadn't seen anyone else post the cost of theres. High yes, but a locally built carb was priced at $650, and even had local people say "ProSystems are the best, but expensive"

They build them to your specification based on your engine combination, I think the starting price is $590 and goes up, give Patrick a call, he'll fix you up.

Being they are built to spec, you put it own fire it up and you're done, all I had to do was adjust the idle. smile