valve cover clearance with brake booster

erich

ian.. i've known a few guys to drive home in the rain on slicks.. VERY VERY SLOWLY!!

yeah it is a pain driving to the track changing to slicks.. BUT.. one I can't afford a truck and trailer.. but 2.. at least at my old local track in michigan it got me a lot of respect for trusting my car enough to do that smile a lot of the guys snickering at my car stopped snickering after I pulled off a 14.234 run and they found out I drove it to the track :>

a lot of the guys snickering at my car stopped snickering after I pulled off a 14.234 run and they found out I drove it to the track :>

In the past I have pulled off a high 11 second run, drove to the booth grabbing my timeslip, drove straight to the street, and drove home... wink

In the past I have pulled off a high 11 second run, drove to the booth grabbing my timeslip, drove straight to the street, and drove home... wink

SWEEET!

most of the guys were snickering cuz they were judging my car by it's paintjob.. then were shocked that it could hold it's own.

an even more shocked that i was doing 14's with such a mild smallblock (they key is in the gearing!)

guess I am Justin..fallout form the TC site and all those guys who make it sound like it's a sin to trailer your car to the track.....like it's a lessor car or something... wink

OMG, you trailer it? Davey, the TC guys are just a different breed I think. Hell, I am 100% street legal but think Towmater is just a better way of doing things. Davey, you built one of the baddest Shovels around. I know, it sucks that you didnt blow $40,000 on a 632 Sonny Leonard big block that runs 7's on a five inch tire with ac and 4, count them 4 DVD screens. Davey, you are too old and too wise to be reading into the anal yahoos that be.

Toughen up soldier.

And oh yeah, I aint gonna stop until I get my 10.0 on engine. Your in my sights wise one.

Andy

I'll toughen up General, please don't slap me again. It will never have any DVD screens but the clock and cigarette lighter still work.

You're gonna run 10.0 huh...have I told you about my new 548?? grin

I know, it sucks that you didnt blow $40,000 on a 632 Sonny Leonard big block that runs 7's on a five inch tire with ac and 4, count them 4 DVD screens. Davey, you are too old

Ha, I checked and you can get 700 hp for less than 19k. I did order a new engine though.....so your both gonna be fighting for second place.... NEW ENGINE

Originally Posted By: Andy's Auto
I know, it sucks that you didnt blow $40,000 on a 632 Sonny Leonard big block that runs 7's on a five inch tire with ac and 4, count them 4 DVD screens. Davey, you are too old

Ha, I checked and you can get 700 hp for less than 19k. I did order a new engine though.....so your both gonna be fighting for second place.... NEW ENGINE

80K Plus?! YIKES!

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte
Davey, you are too old

Greg, please be careful where you cut off the quotes....thank you...

Ooops. Blame Winston...I quoted him! (How's those bus tires feel Wolfie Ka-Thump!) rofl

yeah but I caught you..... blush

Originally Posted By: TN454Monte
Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte
Davey, you are too old

Greg, please be careful where you cut off the quotes....thank you...

Ooops. Blame Winston...I quoted him! (How's those bus tires feel Wolfie Ka-Thump!) rofl

yeah but I caught you..... blush

Do I need a lawyer....??

I'll toughen up General, please don't slap me again. It will never have any DVD screens but the clock and cigarette lighter still work.

You're gonna run 10.0 huh...have I told you about my new 548?? grin

Nope, tell me more. There is still more in that 502 you know? But as dead on as it is I can see where 10.27's look fantastic. Most small tire 10 second cars seem to float around a few tenths. You seem to float a couple of hundreds.

But if I get even a 10.80 out of Bu tonight, I plan in hitting her with a 150 shot, which if it holds is easily a 10.0 And I am the guy willing to spray a priceless set of 074 dated 4/68 Winters cast bad boys.

Ondy

s_3f54c382-e2ec-2a30.jpg

Bummer...no provision for a mechanical fuel pump.

Lets face it: it's going to look complicated once you get the power steering an AC mounted.