Your Clock Repaired for $50.00

ddiddle

I posted this in the e-bay section, but it probably ought to go here. This guy, Murph, is selling refurbished clocks on ebay, but he will repair our own factory pieces for $50.00 including return shipping. I wrote to him...his response is below. I also got his permission to post this. Seems like a good deal to me. Imagine...a clock that actually works!

"I will service your clock. It needs to be in good shape to start no major rust or water damage. I will perform the same services as described in the auction. Not only will I repair the movement but will strip and repaint hands if needed. Remove any surface rust on the case and reseal it to prevent any future corrosion. Buff and polish the lens to remove any lines or scratches. If the clock has any chrome I will buff and polish that as well. I charge $50 dollars and that includes return shipping. Please expect about a 2 week turn around. Here is my information feel free to send it anytime just let me know when it is on its way so I can watch for it. E-mail me back if you have any questions.

Michael Murphy

3200 Hazelwood Ave

Downingtown, PA 19335

610-380-8385

I would accept check, money order, or even paypal."

I used someone else to replace the unit with a quartz movement who then shipped it to a third party who did the work and shipped it to me. Over two years now and works great!

Here is a link with several pictures of my 71 clock removed and a few tips I hope will help you. It isn't a "how to remove your dash" procedure but may be useful.

Bruce

Heater core replacement 71 NO A/C + other dash pictures

• 11 months later...