Going to try Accel Billet Proof Distributor

RDLBOX1970

Hey John,

Your engine bay is just awesome. Have you given any thought in doing a Pertronix conversion? Your engine/accessories look so original!! cool

http://www.pertronix.com/support/videos/ignitor/install-delco-remy/default.aspx

These are great kits and will allow you to run a stock cap but would help with driveability. Never ran one myself but have lots of friends that have and swear by them.

David

I have the Pertronics Igniter III with the PerTronix 40511 Flame Thrower Coil works great

Hey John, I am running the same as Rob has mentioned...Even though I have a Big Block you cant tell its aftermarket as it blends right in and has a Stock Oem appearance and I have no problem at all with either dist or Coil set. I peeled the pertronix sticker off the coil and it resembles the stock black appearance also with no decals.

Darren.

mrgobi044.jpg

Before I went to the Mallory for my Fuel injection kit I was running the Petronix 1 kit and had no problems. Now the Accel wire I put on the engine when I first got the car and tried to take off 3 months later and had most of the spark plugs ends fall off are another story. I would stay away from Accel stuff. MSD if you want performance....

Originally Posted By: robs70monte
I have the Pertronics Igniter III with the PerTronix 40511 Flame Thrower Coil works great

Hey John, I am running the same as Rob has mentioned...Even though I have a Big Block you cant tell its aftermarket as it blends right in and has a Stock Oem appearance and I have no problem at all with either dist or Coil set. I peeled the pertronix sticker off the coil and it resembles the stock black appearance also with no decals.

Darren.

mrgobi044.jpg

I took the sticker off also