what shocks with el camino springs

clint w

still cheap plastic lines, but you can upgrade to rubber if you want.. mine run behind the flip license plate. You can literally fill it with a bike pum IF you wanted lol.

I got my set on summit for 60-something dollars.

-Mark

423156_356428411054798_100000629264038_1

hope the pic shows up.i have the original springs that look like they have sagged. i really don't want a "jacked up" look. just want the new wheel/tire combo to work. i bought some 15x8 rally wheels with 4.5" backspace. i plan on running 275-60-15 tires. i'm thinking i can get away with some new stock springs moog part#cc501. if anyone sees a problem with this setup please let me know

thanks for your help smile

edit.. can't get the pic to show up but its in my new members post

I'm using Moog CC501's. I also have 275/60-15 Radial TAs mounted on 15x8 rallys with 5" backspacing on the rear. If you want to use 4 1/2" backspacing, you may need to trim some of the rear wheel lip.

i looked on ebay and was looking the best deal for the springs. some cc501 were not compatible with my car. isn't that the part# and any with that part# work ?