WTB....Load Level Compressor Brackets

LostnFound

Hey Jared, that's a great find then. There's a set of original brackets on ebay right now with an asking price of $250.

Cheers,

Larry

Ouch!!!! Highest price I've heard on them.

I've seen a restored set for $400 but they had been blasted and powder coated so they were like new.

Its a very rare item though so I understand the big asking price.

There's a non-restored air ride compressor tank on ebay right now and they want $350 for it (same guy with the brackets)

I would just give them the best cleaning up and painting without spending more than $20 on them. That's what most people would do after purchasing a set anyway. I doubt many people would bother blasting and posder coating them but I could be wrong. I guess it depends on how much pitting there is on them before clean up.

I just received the shock protector plates I ordered from STMC and I'm really impressed with them. They need very little clean up before re-spraying with black paint.

Cheers,

Larry

Hi folks, I bought the originals on ebay,thought they were high but in the 2 years i owned the car (project)they were the first time i seen them for sale,he had a tank and the rear valve in which i still need for my car,he wont budge on prices,i am just gathering parts for mine until i get time to restore it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jonathon, I think Jared has a set of originals for sale and I suspect that they are in good shape. See page 3 of this thread for Jared's posting.

Good luck.

And by the way, I have a bunch of diagrams etc. on the load level system if you want it. Just PM me your email address and I'll email them out to you.

Cheers,

Larry

Oh crap....sorry Jared.....I misunderstood your earlier post. The shock protectors are around $40 for a good set.

Jonathon, there's another Member on here....Larry Gilbert I think....who is a machinist and repros the brackets. From what I've read, he does an excellent job on them. I'll keep my eyes open for a set for you as well.

Cheers,

Larry