front grill crest

sawdusty

A girl named Lisa thast used to be on this site asked the same question...if I remember correctly she eventually made an attempt to remove the clear plastic and it cracked or shattered... frown

I`m not sure it can be done.

Hi Savva, Bill....Long time no forum. Dad joined the club so I pretty much gave up messaging. He sent this to me...That's how I know about the post.

Hope everybody had a great Holiday...Lisa

Hey Jerry. Here is a link to the photo's of the repaired grille emblem..I'm warning you though...you better have alot of patience and skill at acrylic nail repair. This was a real biotch to fix. I lost hope quite a few times.

Worth it? Yeah...cause it was for Dad and I'm one of those original equiptment freaks. If your not...I'd suggest a repro. web page My repairs

P.s the watch button in the photoshow isn't working so you'll have to click on see others in my favorites gallery. Go to Trim repairs.

If you want to read the whole post type in Proud of my repairs (maybe the link works there) in the search field in the message forum....Good Luck Buddy!!!

Thanks, I worked hard on that thing....And ditto on the last phrase: I'd change it to: Remember you better not CRUSH EM, but What Green Club do you belong to? Antique or Lime I hope.

I'm a member of the Ascot Blue First generation Monte Club. Oh No...I'm a forumer again!!!

AND REMEMBER PLEASE DON'T CRUSH EM' RESTORE EM'.

Oh...Did I mention I repainted the trunk emblem too. That was easy though. No freakin plastic to contend with.

P.s. Make sure you use waterproof paint and a clear yellow proof waterproof sealer protectant over everything. I used 5 or 6 coats I think.

Thanks, I worked hard on that thing....And ditto on the last phrase: I'd change it to: Remember you better not CRUSH EM, but What Green Club do you belong to? Antique or Lime I hope.

I'm a member of the Ascot Blue First generation Monte Club. Oh No...I'm a forumer again!!!

AND REMEMBER PLEASE DON'T CRUSH EM' RESTORE EM'.

HEY HEY HEY I HAVE A PATENT ON THAT!!! lol

Anyway yes it is a good saying. Got that off of American Muscle Car when the show is ending.

Oh by the way its the FIRST GENERATION GREEN MONTE CARLO CLUB! winklaugh

Hence my AVATAR :P

Lisa, I thought it was a step-by-step video. You just showed the finished peice. I was curious as to how you refinished it. You don't have to get into it now. If your ever by Kohl's you can explain it then. By the way, I didn't know your dad lived in Queens. I have cousins in almost every part.

Howard Beach....Yeah, Dad's gonna love me for this one. He's into annonimity....WHATEVER!!!

What's your real name anyway? Is it Steve?

In the spring I'm going to break his arm off if I have to...and get him to go to Kohl's.

Originally posted by EZEE E

Quote:
HEY HEY HEY I HAVE A PATENT ON THAT!!!
Hey Jared, you cant patent that, I said that back here I wont charge you to use it though lol

Tony

I think you guys are talking about a copywrite... not a Patent.

Rob

Lisa, my real name is Savva. Greeks have a habit of changing a name to something more american. Not me. I have to admit that I hated my name when I was younger. Now I love the uniqueness(? spelling) of it. See ya at Kohl's. laugh

thanks for the feed back. I don't want to break the plastic. so I'll keep the faded original in tact and put a repo on if I find I need to see color. thanks again, Jerry

OK GUY'S--HERE I AM LISA'S DAD.THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME TO THE CLUB.I DIDN'T PREPARE ANY SPEECHES SO I WILL JUST SAY HELLO FOR NOW.SEE YOU AT KOHL'S IN THE SPRING. WILL NOT HAVE THE MONTE READY YET. JUST WANT TO BROWSE AND MEET SOME OF YOU

FRANKIE T. A.K.A. MONTENUT71

Quote:
Originally posted by 7tonemonte:

Originally posted by EZEE E

Quote:
HEY HEY HEY I HAVE A PATENT ON THAT!!!
Hey Jared, you cant patent that, I said that back here I wont charge you to use it though lol

Tony

I think you guys are talking about a copywrite... not a Patent.

Rob

Copyright!! If your going to get technical Rob lol

It was just something I joked with Mike about a while ago.

Tony

BY THE WAY I GOT A PRICE OF $500.00 TO WELD THE QUARTER ON. AM I ON TRACK OR AM I GETTING SH F TED? WILL BE READY FOR QUARTER AFTER MY SON INLAW GETS OFF HIS BUTT AND DOES MY ENGINE.

GOING SMALL BLOCK WITH A FEW ADJUSTMENTS.BY THE WAY HE WAS DRAG RADIAL KING LAST YEAR FINISHING FIRST RUNNING HIS ADJUSTED SMALL BLOCK.

NO I'M NOT INTO RACING SO STOP GLEAMING.

Welcome officially to the club... smile

I can`t remember my first post but I snuck in with no introduction myself.

I also didn`t want a big deal when I first started to post...I have since opened up here and probably spend too much time here... wink

Dad....You gotta post to the right topics.

Your a hijacker. nutz

I moved your Hello to the club to topic:

Welcome Frankie T (dont kill me Dad)

P.s. Sorry for another Hijack Jerry....Lisa