check Thermostate

LS5

Well since buying the convertible I have not really done much to her except drive it a little and check the fluids due to still haveing on and off days health wise but whilst I had a stretch of 4-5 days in a row there I figured I would change the thermostate and got a little carried away as in picture 1 and then figured I would clean it up a bit... besides the engine still being half descently clean from the rebuild from when Gary owned it everything else was Dirty and thermostate was stuck open so that went in the trash. I finally got it all back together and thought I would share some engine pics as it seemed I was getting PM's with comments on the outside appearance but the engine was also wanting to be viewed so here are 3 pictures and there is something else on the engine that is different...? Lets see who picks it out..... smile

Darren.

2012_0828montecarlo0126.jpg

2012_0904montecarlo0002.jpg

2012_0904montecarlo0003.jpg

I've never seen dual 350 snorkels on an aircleaner before??

Exactly Murray, definately something you dont see all the time. I've had a couple of people take a double take when they are looking and scratch their heads. Its kind of neat and ties in with convertible thing, just another something you dont see that often. Tony that is a lot of hoses for sure as it does block off a lot of engine veiwing too and you can hardly see the extra Chrome things I have added including the Chrome Valve Covers....,and this is the same thing Bruce its a made up Dual Snorkle but is done really well and cant really tell its made up just looking at it.

Darren.