Plastic Rear Fender Extension Piece

cudax

Anyone know if they reproduce those outer plastic pieces that are on the rear fender extensions? They are basically on the outer sides of the extensions. If so, where I can I get them?

Thanks,

Mike

Are you talking about the "L" shaped rubber piece that fills the ugly gap between the bumper and the extension? If so Metro is in process of these parts right now. I sent them about 6 months ago, and if all holds true they will be available next year. Until then its used only.

I don't know, mine are pretty thick but 1 in particular is warped. The problem is that with brand new paint I am affraid they will stick out like a sore thumb.

Mike

This may sound silly but I knew of someone that had a 70 and his were all pinched and ripped up in various places but were still in one piece for both sides and what he said he did was to buy from his Mac Tools rep or Snap-on was a roll of 3/16 Matt that you cut to size and put underneath your top toolbox before you sat it on top of the bottom box and layed the material out flat and he traced the outer pieces and then cut them out with a razor blade to mimic that same thing in a durable smooth black appearance matt that he said looked exactly the same once installed and was good enough. mind you I never saw them so I dont know how they looked but I do remember by tool boxes did have that matt between them and it was made of simular material such as that ??? just my input...

Darren.