loggin in

Donny vestal

I am having a few problems with log in also. I can log in through my direct link but if I go to anything else like the pic gallery check out a few pics and hit the forum list I need to re-log in again. This stared about 5 days ago

I always have the same problem. Try this:

Now click on My Stuff. When that o[pens you will need to log in again on that page. Then click on Forum list. That works for me most of the time. Keep doing it that way and sooner or later you will come back to our site and you will be always log out. This usually happens when you delete your cookies or do a complete scan. I would rather eat the cookies and have some hot chick do a body scan @#$%^*&.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to be applying a "update" to the software soon that is supposed to fix the login / logout issue as well as a few other "bugs" Once I am done everyone will be logged out and have to login again, then it should keep you logged if if you click the remember me option.

• 2 weeks later...