wire from horn relay

D.E

There is a green wire that is on horn relay and I think it goes back to the firewall to the fused link by the a/c box is that where it goes.Also an orange wire coming out of wire bundle on firewall below steering column it is in the bottom left of that connector.Can't remember where these 2 go.Thanks for any help.Got one of those wiring diagram nut doesn't show that good

the orange wire is for heater/AC if it's a 10/12 ga wire, or if it's a 14 ga it might be for the kick-down on a turbo 400 tranny, the green wire at the horn relay I believe goes back to the steering wheel confused

what year monte, AC or not?

It is a 71 factory air and the wire from horn relay is about 5ft long.Can't remember if it went to fuse link at A/C box.Went to Moultrie swap meet Fri to look at a MC 2 there and what a butcher job on wiring of those two.Try to look at Chevelle soon.If any one knows Thanks

How do you post pics not a computer person old school.Good burnout next time pour bleach and really get it burning

PM sent.

The orange wire ha no wire to mate up to on the inside bulkhead block so I guess it is not used but the green wire goes to high speed fan relay.Boy hate electrical stuff.Thought I marked everything when I toke it apart.When I start on the 35 chevy nothing on it so I won't have that problem