HELP!

sdaztecs92115

Hi all, i am in need of advice/help. My friend and I are restoring my 1970 Monte. The car sat at a decline for 11 years in the Bay Area and has rust behind the rear side marker lights and in the normal spot in front of the rear tire. The driver side quarter can be saved but the passenger side is done for. I am looking for a replacement patch or a full quarter. I would rather not buy an aftermarket one due to the use of poor metal from overseas. Any advice?

Thanks, Brian

P.S. I will try to post a pic when I figure out how.

no patch panels are made for montes, so used pieces are the only thing

the after market quarters aren't that bad, I have two montes, both have the twain quarters on them

you might get lucky and find a NOS quarter, but they go for over $1000 each

Hello Brian, many resources out there. We have a few members here that can help you with all your needs. I'm sure they will all chime in slowly as they get wind of what you're looking for. Seeing you reside in Arizona get a hold of Joe Vega, he has tons of Monte related parts, plus a good guy. Link

If your on Facebook, Brian. Look up Hector Carrillo. He is in Baldwin Park, Ca. He also has allot of Monte parts. He just had the rear lower quarter sections for sale that one of the Members here just picked up. He may have more.

If your on Facebook, Brian. Look up Hector Carrillo. He is in Baldwin Park, Ca. He also has allot of Monte parts. He just had the rear lower quarter sections for sale that one of the Members here just picked up. He may have more.

I am the member that purchased the quarter pieces Tony is talking about. They go from behind the rear tire, below the body line, by the marker light. I'm sure he has a few more and may have a quarter too. He was priced reasonable and shipped quick. They were used pieces with no rust