Monte Carlo / Corvette Hubcap differences????

You know the monte carlo turbine hubcaps??? They also came on corvettes. I remember there is a slight difference in the center. Can someone explain the difference and tell me which is which? And by the way, once I figure that out, I will have a set of 4 for sale.

My original caps came with my car & were standard with the Custom package. They look like the last pic you posted & the center cap is flat, not recessed. Part # inside cap reads 3972794. Can get you pics later this evening if needed.

Monte Carlo hub caps:

$(KGrHqN,!jUE65-0d316BO83+65qYg~~60_58.J

I wonder if the centre ridge that are on the Vette caps would interfere with the fender skirts which is why the Monte ones are different.

I have a nice set for Monte...the neighbor gave them to me. He bought them on Ebay for his Corvette, only to find they were the wrong type. He found what he needed and gave these to me. I took them because he was trying to help me out, but I don't have a need for them.

I guess they aren't too rare... is there a market for them?

I had a set of the Corvette ones on a Chevy Half Ton BIG 10 that I bought a long time ago. I wish I would have known what they where at the time. I would have saved them.