Cowl Hood

ChevyKat

Jodi as the member before my post have pointed out I do have a custom steel fully functional cowl induction hood for sale hood004-1_zps3e60d312.jpg No one makes a steel cowl hood only fiber glass. That hood pictured is a reproduction 70-72 Chevelle cowl induction hood with a Monte nose welded to the front. The body lines from the Monte nose lines up with Chevelle hood giving it a stock look. The under side of the hood as been finished so your can install the stock hood pads for the cowl induction hood and you have a flat plate area where you can do some air brush work. To finish the hood off where is looks factory install is about $250. That is the second one I have built do have another core hood and Chevelle to do another build.

Thanks all for the great help!! Does anyone know if 70-72 Chevelle vinyl top moldings will fit the Monte? I'm redoing my top to black and those moldings seem to a needle in a haystack,,,but found some for the chevelle!

Thanks once again!

Thanks all for the great help!! Does anyone know if 70-72 Chevelle vinyl top moldings will fit the Monte? I'm redoing my top to black and those moldings seem to a needle in a haystack,,,but found some for the chevelle!

Thanks once again!

No Chevelle is completely different. I have plenty of vinyl top trim, Full Halo and the normal. 864-940-2146

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...