carb/engine or vacumn issue

72jrfan88

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I'm very glad its running good! I wanted to go to j efferson but I will be out of town next weekend. I wanted to see if I could snag a front bumper for a 72. Eventhough my chrome is very nice I can tell the previous owner rolled into something right in the center. No damage but you can tell it was pulled out smile sounds like a good time at jefferson, hope the weather cooperates!

Too bad, maybe you can make this one. I'll spend a few hours there depending on the weather. Great show. If you haven't been to it, I recommend it.

"Sunday October 6th 10 am to 3 pm 70th Street and Greenfield Ave., West Allis, WI

reg; $15 DOS, 1st 425 goodie bags, trophies and plaques in 15 different catagories, , food and refreshments, area businesses open

Ok.thanks. I never heard of that show.sounds like a good one! Little early to tell now but I may come as well. I have to see what my schedule holds for that weekend. Would be great to get together with another first gen monte owner!

Closed from 70-76 street for the show. Cars lined up on both sides of the street and down the side streets. Worth going to if you can make it.

Pictures from last year 500 pictures if you have the time

http://www.flickr.com/photos/downtownwestallis/sets/72157631829751004/

Even have a 70 Monte on page 3.