700R4

lastss

I have seen a great write up on "how to post pictures" here several times but I can't find it now. Perhaps someone will post the procedure. I know you first have to upload them to a picture hosting site. I have used Picasa for several years but some of their new changes I think have made it harder. Photo bucket is one I have seen but don't use. After uploading them to a hosting site you just get the picture's url and in the "full reply screen" on this site use the second icon from the left (create a link to a web page) when you post a message. We will get a link to click on sending us to your picture hosting site. like this:

pics of my 71

• 1 month later...

I wondered, 200r's like to snap the fwd drum input when the torque get's real. Many get lost with the cable adjustment and cook their transmissions, 700s have the same problem of course. ECU controlled units work better and have less problems as they are actually less complex than the 200 and 700 from a control stand point. We require local customer installed units to be brought to the shop for a look over, about 80% have throttle valve cable geometry problems.