Spark plug gap ??

snomobeelr

Plugs I took out were gapped at 32. Just want to make are thats ok or should it be different? NGK V-Power - Non-Resitor Plugs.

Thanks

10 to 1

Brodix Race Rite oval

MSD Pro Billet HEI Distributor ( no box )

Air Gap RPM Intake

Thank You but the issue I am having isnt the boot. Its the "wire" clip onto the tip of the plu'g. good thing is they dont fall off. Bad is it a pita to get on and off. I got aggravated last night and pulled to hard and clip pulled off the wire stayed on plug... I didnt know if maybe I could use the light bulb grease or somthing on there..

So I can use the dielectric grease on the metal plug wire clip to the nipple on the spark plug? For some reason I thought dielectric was an insulator and I wasn't supposed to use it on that.

smear Die-electric grease all around the inside of boot...don't need much. Rotate boot after it is on. Prior to removal of boot, always rotate it on the plug. Try and grasp the boot at area of actual connection to the plug...not at the wire.

So I can use the dielectric grease on the metal plug wire clip to the nipple on the spark plug? For some reason I thought dielectric was an insulator and I wasn't supposed to use it on that.

Alan what I do is use an old plug...coat the old plug on the tip and porcelain with the grease and then stick it the plug boot and click the end terminal in place and then remove it...put's a nice coat inside the boot...