a different view

CrazyDavey

shot some different views of a run last Sunday. The one inside the car was a 9.64 pass...not much going on but you get the idea what the car is like...second one was attached to the ARB in the back..9.67 pass.....hope you enjoy them...I don't have the source vids so this the the TNT Motorsports FB page...they have been helping my with the car....just scroll down a bit... wink

https://www.facebook.com/TNTmotorsports.net/timeline

Slick videos Dave. You really have that car dialed in both engine and suspension. Great job!!

David

thanks everyone...to be truthful I'm really proud of how simple that car is and how easy it is to drive..no drama...it just does it's job pass after pass...any one of you could make a pass in this car...might have to slow it down some for the licensing thing but still ... it's really easy...

David the new gear sets probably have slowed it down just a bit but the way they have calmed down the launches makes it a much better race car. It has never been this dead consistent with the 60 foot....I'm up to 11 passes in a row now between 1.33 and 1.34...it's never done that before...takes one more thing out of the equation... grin

• 2 weeks later...