Interior Dash and wiring

sfdl32

Anyone here have good photos of a dash intall? I've had my 70 apart for nearly ten years doing a frame off rebuild and it's time to install the dash and wiring. I've bought a new dash wiring harness as well as a new engine and front light harness and just need some help putting it all back together. I live in Stow, Ohio so if anyone has an hour to point me in the right direction or at least some detailed pics The car is in Streetsboro. I would appreciate the help. I can be reached at 330-730-8254-Chris

I literally just removed my dash 3 hours before seeing this post. My comment is the instructions are not all inclusive, at least not with my 72. Off the top of my head they don't address the clips that hold the courtesy light wires to the back of the dash. Otherwise good video... I downloaded it.

Maxxim,

Follow this link to a picture of how to release the speedo cable at the speedo head. After the release you can pull out the inner cable and re lube it. When removing it, there will be some old dark lube that can get all over the carpet and seats so be careful and have a rag handy.

Bruce

71 speedo release pic