window sticker

joseph

thanks for the updates.

dan can we have the information for the window sticker. i would like to get one . i do not have a build sheet for my car. i have the protect o plate info and dealership info. i probobially would have to list my options.

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  thanks joe

With a little time and having the right tools you can do your own window sticker monte1-1.jpgI even done a build sheet base off of information from another members build sheet. When I brought my 72 this year it came with a sales invoice showing the price of of the car - the trade in car. Had to believe a 68 AMC Javelin got $1500 for trade in.post-26-0-53816600-1418244394_thumb.jpgpost-26-0-40204600-1418244408_thumb.jpg

TryĀ  www.window-sticker.com

Ā 

I had one made 2-3 mo ago He was at that time 6-8 wks behind ,he does this on the side

Ā 

Ā 

If anyone would like a repo state inspection sticker from your yr of the Monte even Canada

Ā 

www.inspectionsticker.net

Larry,when you apply for this, a list of RPO options for your yr monte comes up and you check the ones you have.He will not except any "Rare" optionsĀ  (like LS6 )ect or add ons without proof

Gotcha Larry, I did a blank several yrs ago for a 70 SS Chevelle,it was hard to find all the RPO s and the prices then,it took awhile but I did get them and had my Daughter type it up. I copied alot fromĀ  original ones from the car shows.