dark green interior paint /dye

pocobill7t1

Yes it is a pass side mirror control...

Bill what is that sticking out of the dash by the a/c heater control panel? as for paint talk to a paint supply shop they can mix up paint for a spray can.

Bill, I agree, it looks very neat BUT I have a question..... How does it work.  I can't figure how it goes from the dash, through the door jamb, into the door and finally to the mirror.  It seems as you open and close the door it would crimp the cable, unless it is electric.

rob

:hijack:

It seems Bill never got an answer to his Dye/Paint question.  Can anyone help him out?

rob

Any one have any ideas on where to get green interior paint /dye , I am using it on kick panels.

I can find black,blue , white but no green.

anyone have a part number etc

I purchased SEM Universal Color Coat Dark Midnight Green Metallic (p/n: C-VP5084). I have a 70 dark green interior and I couldn't tell a difference when I painted my kick panels & touched up some other interior items. There are a few distributors and I think I bought mine from Eastwood.

Mike

• Like 1

Bill, I agree, it looks very neat BUT I have a question..... How does it work.  I can't figure how it goes from the dash, through the door jamb, into the door and finally to the mirror.  It seems as you open and close the door it would crimp the cable, unless it is electric.

rob

It is weird, but it goes behind the glove box and out to the door where the light switch is.

differant

It is weird, but it goes behind the glove box and out to the door where the light switch is.

differant

Does it just float in and out of a hole to prevent crimping or is it held stationary and just flex with the opening and closing of the door?

rob

I took a Door Panel to Finish Master and let him match it, came out beautiful, the dye was SEM brand I sprayed from a paint gun. Same color here, 70 Dark Green.