Instrument cluster printed circuit board

bigtankjones

I got mine from Konicks Klassiks for the same price. I would rather deal with Leo or the Parts Place for most of my stuff.

Do you know what Leo charges for shipping by any chance?

I do not remember  Tony but the shipping did not bother me as Leo has delivered quite a few parts to me on  one of his many business trips through this area. If you give him a call he can tell what the shipping would be.

And Tony Leo is up in your neck of the woods. But good ideal on shipping as he has every part you might need if you went and visit.

Yeah. I've been to his shop. He's only about 2 hours away

Well. I only put 5 leds in. The sockets they sent me don't fit the cluster housing. So I ended up puting most of the old lights back in.

Bob Wiemels is sending me his old one to try.

I used the sockets I had for my LED's and my son in-law and I only put two is backwards. That is an amazing feat for me usually I have over 50% wrong.

• Like 1

I received a really nude used circuit board from Bob Wiemels today. Thank you Bob. This is such a Awesome club, that we all help each other out like we do.

• Like 2