hazards on hot always...

bflocaribe

strange problem,hoping for help...took car out of storage...hazards are on hot always..not blinking unless i activate the hazard knob but always lit...both arrow also blink accordingly as turn signals too..but both green arrows are lit constantly after the turn...little blue light too for high beams also is lit..but dimly...NEVER had any issues with this car electrically..hoping someone can help!..thank you in advance!...

PS...i forgot to mention that my gas guage and clock also CEASED working at the same time this issue arose...im not sure if its related but i thought it might just be...thanks again..

Like Sam said.  Sounds like the printed circuit board.  If it is only showing on the dash that is the most likely.  If the actual lights are lit outside the car It could be one of the flashers contributing but since the high beam light is also on dimly it sounds like the printed circuit board for the instrument panel.

rob

• Like 1

Perhaps a mouse ate through some wires...

You don't have a trailer hitch or the wiring from one in the trunk?

by pulling all of them you can narrow it down to which circuit it is

after re-reading your original post...

are they on even with the key off?

are the outside turn signals (front and rear) also on?

Bad headlight switches can also cause electrical issues that may seem like bad printed circuit boards.

that's one of the things I am thinking of, also the turn signal switch, or the printed circuit

also something not getting a ground on the printed circuit back feeding, so by pulling the fuses until they go out will tell which circuit is causing the problem

I agree, could be a ground issue. So often it turns out to be a ground problem. I have had printed circuit board issues when the board looked just fine, but the lamination was coming apart on the edge of the circuit board. It was like current was jumping to the next copper strand in the board. When doing a continuity test on the board everything checked out fine.