Need engine compart pics SS454 1971

Posted also in 454 forum)

Yes, it is me once more with additional questions!

For those that have an original or exact restoration to a

71 SS454......

We need to see a photo(s) of your engine compartment to see which decals are there & their placement. We believe we may be missing a couple.

THANKS TO EVERYONE for your help with all the questions I have asked lately as we try & pull this car together for Indy in a few weeks. We really appreciate all the responses & all the extra effort that has come from those that have gone the extra mile tohelp us out. GREAT GROUP HERE!!

I believe the air cleaner also had a "KEEP YOUR GM CAR ALL GM" white sticker on the left (drivers side) rear area. You don't see it from a front view.

Try a place like this:

http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/headline.asp?hid=Q21AJ65485

Bruce:

Hey your car is all original - can you email me a few pics of your engine comrtment so I can see your decals?

Getting the decals is not the problem it is knowing which we already have & what may be missing.

Thanks!

Capri if you look at my pics of{ 71 SS as promised } in 454 forum it shows the coolant sticker and emission sticker on radiator metal shroud. Hard to see but should give you and Greg and idea where they go, its in the photo bucket pics. This car is all orig except the wrong lower air cleaner base and the flashlight/ upper radiator hose. The correct air cleaner base has a sticker for the correct air filter number ie. ac212 etc. on the side also. And again thanks for purchase of parts went out today at 10:30 am AZ time on UPS RON BB

2006fgmcceasternmeet001mr9.jpg

Not a 454 or even close, but here are my decals on my 70. Of course the 454 decal in the middle of the air cleaner, the keep my gm car all gm on the side.

Harrison AC sticker on the AC box, two emmisions and coolant decals on the radiator cover. Also an AC sticker on the compressor.

Of course this is a 70, so the decals are differenct in 71, but located in the same spots pretty much.

So, I look and I have this lovely HUGE binder with a million pages...

ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR 1971 CHEVELLE EL CAMINO AND MONTE CARLO

All decal info is in here along with everything else we could want to know.