Sign in to follow this  
Rob Peters

Countdown To 2020 Eastern Meet

31 Days And A Wake-up Till I Arrive In Carlisle For The 2020 Eastern Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rob

Boy, I guess your lookin' forward to the meet? I haven't even took the cover off mine yet. After we get back from California I'll start to get ready for the meet. Going out to see the boy, Just got back from Iraq. In quarantine right now (doesn't have anything). Driving out and back, going to see how the country is doing with the pandemic crisis. I'll make my own assumptions after we get back. Dan and I are just itching to get out and play. You just be safe and careful in the big city of Pittsburgh, and enjoy the ride in your very nice MONTE !! post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg

2 hours ago, 420ponies said:

Boy, I guess your lookin' forward to the meet? I haven't even took the cover off mine yet. After we get back from California I'll start to get ready for the meet. Going out to see the boy, Just got back from Iraq. In quarantine right now (doesn't have anything). Driving out and back, going to see how the country is doing with the pandemic crisis. I'll make my own assumptions after we get back. Dan and I are just itching to get out and play. You just be safe and careful in the big city of Pittsburgh, and enjoy the ride in your very nice MONTE !! post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg

Jim, I have been looking forward to this 2020 meet for years.  I started urging the Carlisle Events people over 7 or 8 years ago to honor the Monte Carlo in 2020 for the 50th anniversary.  I had locked in a contract 5 years ago with our host hotel for this meet.....Who knew I would have to beg them for extra rooms and also need to secure contracts with other hotels as well just to have enough rooms to accommodate just our group...... So, I guess you could say I am "lookin'  forward to the meet"

rob

29 Days And A Wake-up Till I Arrive In Carlisle For The 2020 Eastern Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    That's right, no longer months or even a full month away.... We have broken into the 20's in the countdown

rob

27 Days And A Wake-up Till I Arrive In Carlisle For The 2020 Eastern Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

I hope everyone is getting together their early 70"s period dress garb together for our awards dinner dressup night, remember, disco came a little later so NO DISCO CLOTHING.

rob

26 Days And A Wake-up Till I Arrive In Carlisle For The 2020 Eastern Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Don't forget we will be decorating our canopy in an attempt to win "COOLEST CLUB CANOPY" Award.  If you have any Medieval decorations you can bring please let me know

rob

The countdown continues.  ONLY 25 Days And A Wake-up Till  people arriving on Wednesday will be arriving In Carlisle For The 2020 Eastern Meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    The excitement builds.

rob