Spintech used my video!

Heckeng

Hey, I was cruising the internet and looked at Spintech's website ( Spintech mufflers.com) again to see if they had any new stuff, different mufflers etc, and they have used the video I posted on this forum of my car with the spintech mufflers for their website! I guess they don't know that I swapped back to flowmaster lol

If you go to the site, they have 3 or 4 videos you can click on, and after you watch one, you can click on the little "menu" button and see all 15 videos. devil Just kind of funny.

Very ironic how they are using it as advertising for their mufflers...when in fact you removed them because you didn't like the sound... lol

Bill

They just linked to the youtube video, which is the same link that I put on this site. I just think it's kind of funny, and cool! I'll let them slide with it as I'm proud that my car is on a vendor's site!

Scott you glory hound!

Pretty cool finding it by accident.

I have to admit, I'm pretty proud, even though I don't use their stuff! grin I check out the major exhaust websites every once in a while to see if they have new stuff up. I actually wonder if a friend may have sent them the video or something.

And yeah right on the gift certificate! They'd probably just pull another video off of youtube instead of giving away their money! lol

Well, a friend told me how it worked. Apparently Spintech did not use my video. It's coming up on their site because of a youtube feature. It apparently automatically searches their videos for similar videos and pulled mine automatically from the internet. Not as cool as I'd though, but it's all good.