My 4 way power seat stopped working

Gregs70

My power seat( buckets) stopped working on me, it's making a clicking noise but won't move , i was told it may be the gears, i tried looking for a replacement and found one but they want $600 for it, Ouch , anyone else have this problem ? 

I dont know anything about them, but i see someone on ebay always selling the drive belt (looks like a big O ring). He might have parts or knowledge about how to fix them. If you cant find him get back to me and i will find him for you.

1 hour ago, willie said:

I dont know anything about them, but i see someone on ebay always selling the drive belt (looks like a big O ring). He might have parts or knowledge about how to fix them. If you cant find him get back to me and i will find him for you.

I have an extra o-ring if anyone needs it. He sells them 2 at a time.

I had trouble with my seat initially, the switch was bad. I had it all out on the bench and used a battery jump box to test things out, you may want to try that before condemning the motor.