Heat question

I don’t have heat. I realize it’s because I don’t have a vacuum source to the control head. Two vacuum  hoses come out the firewall, white stripe (original) goes to heater control valve. Second ( black) goes to a vacuum source. My question is two fold. 1) what vacuum source do I use, 2) how do I tie in the round vacuum canister ball that screws to the a/c box. The vacuum diagram does not include the single hose ball canister in the illustration. Thanks as usual. 

Intake manifold vacuum source. The fitting that the vacuum source for the transmission modulator is usually multi ports. Hose from that to the a/c vacuum pod and the other side to the hose going inside the car.  The pics are of "Barn Find". The vacuum hoses are very original, as you can see. Lol

IMG_20200620_125225.jpg

IMG_20200620_125238.jpg

12 hours ago, willie said:

Dennis if you need that plug that goes into the manifold i had to get it from corvette world. no one else had it.

It was on the intake but the one port was capped off. That was probably done when it was on the dyno. 

• Like 1