New Member - SW Florida

Valina

Good Evening John, Welcome aboard as our newest dues paying member of the club.  At one time we had another member in your area but he has not been a member for several years.  He also lived in Cape Coral but he wasn't listed as owning a Monte.  

We were down in your area a few years ago at a wedding on Sanibel Island.  Had a great time.   I now live in Pittsburgh, Pa but grew up in Jacksnoville.

You may ntice that I have marked you as a dues paying member.  If you look just below your screen name you should now see a badge that looks like this:  Full Members Dues-paying  This will identify you to others as a dues paying member of the club.  It has also opened up additional forums here on the club website that are only available to dues paying members of the club.

Again, Welcome Aboard!!!

rob

9 hours ago, Valina said:

Hello Aaron, thank you for taking the time to speak with me the other day. I really appreciate it and it helped me get through the membership process.

I am glad with between you talking with Aaron and the emails questions you sent to me we were able to get you all set up with the club.  Good luck with your search.  

rob

First,John R ,Welcome to the Club! As you can see we are a pretty close knit family of 1st Gen Monte Carlo Owner's. Your going to find unlimited information on these cars from many of our members. 2nd, The picture of my car on the 1st page of this post is not Jared Richey's Monte he sold. If you look up "Jared1970 MonteCarlo" on Youtube, you will see his Black '72 Monte Carlo he just sold for $55,000.  There is story behind why he did sell that car  (ground up restore in 8 months),  he tells you in video. My '72 is also a ground- up restoration, but mine was a 4yr, weekends only type, with lots of redo this, replace that, what !! more rust! type restoration. Anyway, Glad to see you have become a member.             

post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg post-259-0-06116300-1484180397_thumb.jpg

Welcomew John. Our oldest daughter lives in Cape Coral on SW 2nd ave I think. The numbering system is strange to me but that is what it is down trhere. We get down there about once a year and I reall y do not care for it but with my daughter grandwon and son in-law is the only reason I go,