drip rail/ gutter stainless trim? any repros

Guest Smooth71`

Guest Smooth71`

Hello,

My name is Robin from cali and I have a 1971 monte that is near finished and I have a question about the stainless trim that go directly on the drip/gutter rails. They are part of a four piece set. The original set looks fine but I would like a dimple-less set. Do any of you know of a place that sells reproductions or a place or people selling a good set of them.

Thanks

Robin

Hi Robin,

Hey welcome to the site! Be sure to post some pictures of your Monte when you get it finished up.

Sorry I don't have a definite answer to your question about the drip rail trim. For some reason I am thinking its not being reproduced. I say that because I think that's why we reused ours when we put our car back together, but I can't remember. I am sure that someone will chime in though.

Since your car is near finished you should consider joining us for the Western Meet in Bishop, California, October 3, 4, & 5. Its going to be alot of fun and we would love to have you join us. In case you've missed it here is a link to the information page: Western Meet Info

Let me know if your interested!

Jaylene

First off Welcome to the Madness!

I know a guy that straightens all the dents out, but not sure how bad yours are. He did some work for me, but I don't know if he will take on anymore. Post a picture or e-mail me one to see how bad they are. I'm sure it would be cheaper than a repro set.