70 monte grill

• 4 months later...

to misty 70 i like your style, you remind me of my dad  that's a good thing buddy, let me know if that grille is still for sale and money you'll take for it.  

7 minutes ago, S.Maug said:

to misty 70 i like your style, you remind me of my dad  that's a good thing buddy, let me know if that grille is still for sale and money you'll take for it.  

Steve, If he doesn’t respond I’ll look at what I have and see if I have anything close to that quality. That’s going to be hard to top. It’s pretty darn nice. 

right on Dtret   my florida 70 bloo 402 pretty pitted   thank you

Yes Steve I still have it  id take 450 plus shipping foe it last one I shipped was around 60 bucks to ship

good morning walter, my wife is out at the moment. i think pay pal, check, however you would be comfortable with. please be patient with me as my cancer has me not as mobile as one would want. i am in florida at this time and would want it shipped  here, addres is *****.    now i would assume this grille is excellent from the pictures and conversations i have seen between you and other members. i am only days into this club as a new member. my grille has dull chrome and has pitting pretty much throughout the little squares.  i was going to go through the process of having rechromed but havn't ever done that before. so i'm looking for a grille to just install and be happy with. the picture on my new member site where its first and foremost in the foreground shows my current grille. the rest of the chrome is perfect on my 70 402. so you probably get where im coming from. i get you, your posts very much as i said remind me of my father, he was,nt one you joked with when one is being serious. i am very much the same. not sure if it's because we are marines and he's been gone some 15 years now as are all my side of the family. In many ways I miss him. Just needed to know i'll be happy to install it and never look back with regrets. i'm not that kind of guy either walter.   sorry for being longwinded let me know at your convenience.

sincerely steve lascody

i

• Like 1

Yes Steve as I have said to a couple others In The group  it is one of the nicest grilles I have seen for sale I had bought one from  a monte carlo  expert and  paid a pretty good price for it more then I have the one in the pictures  for  

I was at one point thinking about taking the one I had back out of my car and putting this other one in   the one in my car now has a broke mounting tab . 

I would take a check if you would like to send one  paypal charges so many outrageous  fees anymore and want to gold some of my funds 2 different  times just let me know what you would like to do 

• Like 1

hello walter check will be fine, let me know the address and i'll have it cut and sent out tomorrow. thank so very much. i'll make check out for 510.00$   sound ok?

• Like 1

yes sir, got it.   have check out to you tomorrow.  thank you and looking forward to doing business with you.  really glad I joined the club.  this makes my day!  you have a great day too sir.

11 minutes ago, S.Maug said:

yes sir, got it.   have check out to you tomorrow.  thank you and looking forward to doing business with you.  really glad I joined the club.  this makes my day!  you have a great day too sir.

Steve, let me know when you have Gene's info copied, so I can remove it from the general public view.

(I removed your personal info from the above post already)

Joe

• Like 1

hello jft69z.  information has been copied.   clear away sir. thank you

• Like 1

Steve make sure  you send the address with the check so I can make sure I have it right when I ship it

• 2 weeks later...