71 in Ky.

71 matching numbers , classic car dealership. 
IMG_2444.thumb.png.2dabe443aaf6d6731e6165a0acb2b1a1.png  www.centralkyclassiccars.com

Centralkentuckyclassiccars.com

4 hours ago, Searsman said:

71 matching numbers , classic car dealership. 
IMG_2444.thumb.png.2dabe443aaf6d6731e6165a0acb2b1a1.png  www.centralkyclassiccars.com

Centralkentuckyclassiccars.com

Wow! That's SS money.

• Like 2

Spent a lot of time looking and zooming in on the photos of that one. Overall well detailed and what appears to be recent work done including the seats. The rear is definitely not right. The underneath photos had me looking the  closest. The upper ball joints need to be adressed along with the routing of the e brake cables. There’s a lot of goop somewhat haphazardly slathered on the floors especially in the trunk area. Don’t mean to take anything away from the car. It is a beautiful car and would do well at local shows. But for that kind of money it deserves to be scrutinized closely.

• Like 4

This car is close to where I live but haven’t had the chance to look it over very good. These folks have been in business a very long time and know the market. They will definitely sell it over 40k , I know them well..  so, if you ever sell, don’t sell cheap.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Searsman said:

This car is close to where I live but haven’t had the chance to look it over very good. These folks have been in business a very long time and know the market. They will definitely sell it over 40k , I know them well..  so, if you ever sell, don’t sell cheap.

Like we usually say, its worth what someone is willing to pay for it. 

• Like 3

This is the car that sold at Mecum in Kissimmee. Probably could have been bought for $30k in November before the owner paid to list it with Mecum. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I’m always impressed how much those dealers can get for classic cars. I guess they have a certain type of customer that is willing to pay good money for what they want. There’s nothing wrong with that. I also speculate that a majority of the people who buy from dealers maybe also prefer that experience over buying privately and will pay that premium price.