Count Down To Carlisle Eastern Meet

I know everyone is counting down, but for me its really gonna hit home when the Carlisle package shows up in the mailbox 

• Like 4

Mark,

If I am not mistaken the pre-registration for the Carlisle Events closes after Monday.  I think then within a few weeks we start receiving our gate passes in the mail.  

rob

• Like 3

So, we are almost bumping  up against the 30's our count now at 43 days and a wake-up before our first members will be arriving in Carlisle for our 25th Eastern Meet. 

rob

• Like 2
  • Yay! 2

42 days and a wake-up is where we now sit in our countdown sits today.  Is your Monte Ready To Roll?

rob

• Like 2
  • Yay! 1

In 41 days and a wake-up the first members will start arriving in Carlisle.  

You guessed it, that is six short weeks or only a month and a half from today.

rob

• Like 6

Had a break in the action today and installed a door prize from Carlisle last year. Its the little things that make ya smile 😁

Banner.jpeg

• Like 7

My calendar on the wall is telling me we are now at 40 days and a wake-up.  DANG, time is getting short.

rob

• Like 6

We have now slipped into new territory,  moving into the 30's in our countdown with only 39 days and a wakeup until our first members start arriving in Carlisle to kick off our 25th Eastern Meet,

rob

• Like 4

In 38 days and a wake-up our members will be arriving in Carlisle for the 2024 Eastern Meet.

rob

• Like 6

In just 37 days and a wake-up the Carlie invasion will begin.

rob

• Like 3

Mothers Day this year brings us to 36 days and a wake-up (that's only 3 dozen days) until we start arriving in Carlisle for our Eastern Meet. 

rob

• Like 5

Today will mark 34 days and a wake-up until our members start arriving in Carlisle for our Eastern Meet.  Myself and our first members will arrive only 5 weeks from today.

rob

• Like 5

Today is the 16th of May.  If you multiply 16 by 2, you will get 32 which gives you the number of days and a wake-up until members start arriving in Carlisle for our 25th FGMCC Eastern Meet!!!!

rob

• Like 5

31 days and a wake-up!!!, 31 days and a wake-up!!!, 31 days and a wake-up!!!, 

31 days is a long month but 31 days and a wake-up is a short time before we start arriving in Carlisle for our 25th Eastern Meet.

rob

• Like 2

THREE ZERO.  Today sees us at 30 days and a wake-up until our first arrivals will show up in Carlisle.

rob

• Like 2
  • Thank You! 1