1970 Monte Carlo SS454 LS5 Documented Matching Numbers and Protect-O-Plate One Owner 42yrs For Sale

5 hours ago, Dtret said:

I was on the interstate yesterday in PA and paid 3.45. 10 miles down the highway in Ohio 3.15. 

Diesel is holding around $4 in Va, I paid $4.36 for premium the other day so I'm parking the suburban for awhile 🤣

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Diesel is holding around $4 in Va, I paid $4.36 for premium the other day so I'm parking the suburban for awhile 🤣

I topped off the tank on the ‘71 this morning at this Shell station before I drove it to the shop to have the compressor installed.   I can’t retire out of this city soon enough…

DF03576E-965B-46D1-8F76-FCE8F447F1BD.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5

11 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I use non ethanol in the Monte it's 4.59 I noticed when I put gas in my truck today. Regular was only 3.49 today lol

I run av-gas in the blue oval, thank gawd I only run that on crystal clear days at 5.50 a gal 🤣 I just picked up a yamaha 125, they suggest non ethanol so I'll be checking those prices now 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I use non ethanol in the Monte it's 4.59 I noticed when I put gas in my truck today. Regular was only 3.49 today lol

Thanks for the reminder. I did some research and was surprised how many stations near me carried it. $5.40-$5.70/gl. For regular only. It’s about .20/gl more than the ethanol stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1