Grass cutting !!!! Or honey I shrunk the kids

On 4/13/2024 at 9:25 AM, Glen said:

Yes sir, that’s PGA endorsed turf.  I had that installed after I brought the work dog home because I got tired of repairing the grass every spring with 2 dogs destroying it over the winter.  No more muddy paws coming into the house either.

It installs over crushed lime stone/sand just like pavers and has drainage holes.  Both dogs do their business on it and it cleans up just like grass (easier actually as it’s relatively short), however it somewhat holds odor so I hit it with a deodorizer/neutralizer every so often. 

Trying to get tiger 🐅 woods to pay a visit huh? 🤔 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And you thought I was kidding about the bush hog huh!? IMG_2805.thumb.jpeg.b285d6c266542c66b72e3e4d299b1721.jpegIMG_2806.thumb.jpeg.c96061b33cadb6219ba394370bad38f2.jpegWell, actually I was :) :). That is hay field grass and the field mower is to cut down stink weed, which I despise.. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Searsman said:

Trying to get tiger 🐅 woods to pay a visit huh? 🤔 😂

Ron, Glen can have Tiger as many times as he wants. Me, i would choose something a little more watchable like Paige S!!!!!! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dtret said:

Got mine done. Rain every day coming up. 

IMG_7315.jpeg

Looks great... got half mine done!!! The other half still under water .with more to Come all week!!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Chris shipley said:

Looks great... got half mine done!!! The other half still under water .with more to Come all week!!!

Screenshot_20240415_202850_Google.jpg

• Like 1

Had to bleeping mow again. What’s the point of nice days when you can’t enjoy them. Tonight more rain. It’s a vicious circle. 

IMG_7346.jpeg

IMG_7347.jpeg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Dtret said:

Had to bleeping mow again. What’s the point of nice days when you can’t enjoy them. Tonight more rain. It’s a vicious circle. 

IMG_7346.jpeg

20240418_195654.heic

It's 20240418_195654.heic20240418_195654.heic20240418_195654.heichard to keep up. Did mine tonight. Still can't get tractor out to mow out back .... to wet. With more Rian coming tomorrow!!!!!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Got ours last night. I think we’re rain free until the middle of next week. 

I believe we are until Wednesday!!! It's back on

No rain today, altho we needed it. After I spent the day last month with the chainsaw cutting up the fallen trees I realized I was over my head. So had a crew tasked with the dead trees waiting to fall and the other sketchy ones . Now waiting on the fence crew. 

Fence1.jpeg

Fence2.jpeg

• Like 5

Just now, DragCat said:

No rain today, altho we needed it. After I spent the day last month with the chainsaw cutting up the fallen trees I realized I was over my head. So had a crew tasked with the dead trees waiting to fall and the other sketchy ones . Now waiting on the fence crew. 

Fence1.jpeg

Fence2.jpeg

Very nice  scenery!!!

• Like 2
  • Thank You! 1

On 4/19/2024 at 7:00 PM, Chris shipley said:

Very nice  scenery!!!

Finally was able to cut the whole yard . Before rain moves in again tomorrow. 

• Like 1