1966 / 1972 Driver Power Bucket Seat Track -

I have acquired a 4 Position Driver Power Buck Seat Track that has been disassembled, cleaned, lubricated, reassembled and Tested!  Track performs quietly in Full Back/Forward, Up/Down positions.  The Power Seat Control Switch operates flawlessly & firmly in ALL Positions with chrome face in used average appearance.  Included is Original Transmission Drive Belt, Transmission Cover, no cracks, no breaks, gouges or deteriorating material lose .  The seat Apron (no damage) affixing the Power Seat Switch & (2) Toe Guards included.  (1) Toe Guard Split down corner with (2) places material broken & missing - (Used black electrical tape to Secure) while the other is in perfect condition with Both useable with retainers included.

The cleaning was done on track assembly's using wire brush(s) as the amount of rust was minimal & really cleaned up nicely where was able to get at for a Factory Appearance (no clear coat or other application used on Tracks).  I did media blast the Transmission/Motor Plate bridging both Tracks and the rear Up/Down rear actuator arm media blasted.  The transmission was opened, pieces removed and those parts lubricated with Vaseline & replaced.  The Motor was opened one end and again, Vaseline used to lubricate where applicable.  The Forward/Back Drive Motor Up/Down Drive lubricated and both Drive Cables Lubricated.  Used Graphite to lubricate Seat Tracks completing the renovation.

I have no prior information where it come out of or how used!  I can attest to how it operates today with ALL Functions Operating easily and completely. 

I am offering it up to any Member who has use for it with ALL components as described above.  The Power Cable to fuse block appears to have been cut and not sure if had a connector attached where cut.  Used a set of Jumper Cables to power/ground Unit for Testing.  Power Seat Track ran smoothly full forward/back and full up/down positions as indicted earlier.  I will offer to a Club Member at $595.00 & any shipping costs yet determined.  Am going to Club Western Meet in September and can deliver there to avoid shipping cost for those attending the 2024 Western Meet if interested.  Photo's are actual Unit.  If I had missed anything, just shoot me a PM & will reply ASAP.  1st who respond's with interest retains 1st right to purchase at price identified in Post, then 2nd, 3rd ect!!  I have more Pic's available if needing more Visuals.......

Doug

20240427_161057.jpg

20240428_113549.jpg

20240413_121925.jpg

20240428_113712.jpg

20240428_113808.jpg

• Like 2