site issues

Mikstudie

Ha, my new Mike filter is working.. Now to take over the world........

Allan if you have a Mike filter,my girlfriend will buy two!!!lol

I tried cleaning everything I know of.

Weird... Do you have it set to remember you? When you installed Fire Fox did you tell it to import settings and cookies from IE. You might need to go into My Stuff, Cookies and expire cookies.

Weird... Do you have it set to remember you? When you installed Fire Fox did you tell it to import settings and cookies from IE. You might need to go into My Stuff, Cookies and expire cookies.

Yes it did import cookies and such,I'll try that

Everything is working well for me.

I started using Google Chrome about 3 or 4 months ago and I like it's bare bones and speed. One or two of the sites I visit won't work but that's OK. One that wouldn't work now is working but says Chrome is not a supported browser.

Good luck.

i mostly have problems with the website not responding..

I'll hit the forums link and it can take several minutes before the site finally sends the page down..

i mostly have problems with the website not responding..

I'll hit the forums link and it can take several minutes before the site finally sends the page down..

DITTO!!!!

that's why I don't use Norton.. or even McAfee anymore frown

I'm using Windows Defender for spyware, and AVG Free Edition for AntiVirus and so far the combination has not let me down, and doesn't drag the system down like the others will.

I also like AVG, cuz it only takes two clicks to disable it.. (I like to turn it off while I'm playing games to cut down on the system resource utilization)

I have Windows Vista. I have to wait for the message board to open most of the time. Maybe some stuff should cleared out of the web site. What the heck do I know about computers. I'm 63 and still learning. My problem is remembering what I learn.

Carl Connecticut

I use IE and have had some similar issues, but honetly I'm kinda releived that some others are having the same problems. I was thinking it was just my antique computer acting stupid again...

I haven't had to go through what Mike has, as far as having to re login but it's just been kinda slow after I make a post.

I use Firefox and have noticed it being slow lately. Today

however, it seems to be loading pretty fast. Did Ian or Allan

do something in the background??

Nope did not do anything frown I think it has to do with the fact that the database (backend for the site) and the static pages live on different servers...

makes sense ian.. cuz the main page that loads for fgmcc.com flashes up instantly. then when I click 'forums'.. it can take forever to load.