Engine Compartment Resto...Finally getting close

Just the project I'd love to undertake. Maybe this winter. It would be wonderful to have a clean and shiny engine compartment.

Thanks for the pics.

Did you guys pull the fenders off to do all that or were they off for another reason?

Either way it definately made it easier to work on.

Bill

this all started really from needing inner fenders, mine were cracked very badly. transmission still skips second gear just as pretty as you please. lets see how many more years it lasts like that. smile jared i had no idea you had so many pics.

this all started really from needing inner fenders, mine were cracked very badly. transmission still skips second gear just as pretty as you please. lets see how many more years it lasts like that. smile jared i had no idea you had so many pics.

Yeah you like the old ?????????????2 Tribute I put in there? lol

I'll take credit for this whole Engine Compartment redo, I agrevated the hound out of him, that we needed to do it, so one day last June of 2008 before the Broken Foot incident. We just looked at his car and he asked "want to start on it now" I said sure, Lets go for it.

10 Months later.......... And No Its still a Powerglide, I'm on his case about that one too. lollol

1st things 1st...COVER UP THOSE DANG HOLES IN THE FIREWALL WITH SOME COWL SCREENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!