The Roll Bar Craze

Jared Richey

This thread has been HiJacked! hijack

lol

I'm gonna hijack it again, I called Patrick at Pro-systems and sent in my tech, sheet anxiously waiting to hear back from them.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jared,

Thanks for filling out our online tech form. After reviewing the specs, on your Pro Comp Headed 462 combination one of our big throttle blade/smaller venturi HP body equipped 4150 gasoline double pumper carburetors is what we would build for your application

Here is some basic info on the carb I am talking about: This blade/venturi combination that we have continually developed over the years, offers us the best of both worlds. It offers, lots of low speed signal to give us a good high rate of engine acceleration. But by incorporating a big throttle blade equipped Billet baseplate, it gives us more high rpm power as well. You get the the best of both worlds that way with no compromises.

As you can be expect from a custom carburetor, it has our adjustable air bleed configuration, non-stick gaskets, Drag float, jet extensions, Billet baseplate, anti siphon mods for clean braking, a complete wet-flow portfolio (for easy jet selection, but we're usually dead on or within 2 jet sizes), a real sharp piece with stepped dog leg boosters, big sight glass bowls and hi-flow needle and seats.

It also comes with access to our 24/7 techline for tuning assistance after hours, on weekends and/or at the races.

Typically I see a 20-35 hp improvement over an off the shelf unit with much better consistency and EXCELLENT driveability.

If the need arises, you can spray it up to a 350 shot of Nitrous (you never know). : )

We'll size it for the exact cfm range when it is on the wet flow bench to match your programs needs. But it'll probably end up being in the 840-860 REAL cfm range.

If this works for you, just e or call me with a Credit Card # when you're ready and I can get it built. We don't pull off the shelf as each design is custom built to minimize or completely eliminate customer tuning requirements (we even try to set the idle dead-on for you).

Heres a link to some more info on this series:

http://www.prosys12.macwebsitebuilder.com/proseries4150.html

Currently we are on a very accurate 3-4 day build time, the price is $690.00 and only $12.00 UPS Freight.

Glad to be your builder Jared. : )

Sound like a winner to me. I'll be ordering it up tomorrow. Patrick's gone, just tried to call.

I think you'll be very happy Jared, mine was dead on out of the box....

I'm gonna call him tomorrow, finalize the details, and give him those numbers on that peice of plastic... lol

I hope it pics me up .2 in the 1/8 or more....Which they guaranteed that to you didn't he dave? smile

he said 2-3 tenths...I got 3.5 in the 1/4 and 3 in the 1/8....so far....

looks like the same one I have except mine flows a real 986....since I got this and paying attention more I'm amazed how many I see....

I might have to give him a call...I wonder if he does blow through carbs.

Yeah they do Bill. What you doing now, thinking of getting that procharger?

The carb I'm getting, patrick said it will handle up to a 350 HP shot of nitrous. grinwink ................;)

Yeah they do Bill. What you doing now, thinking of getting that procharger?

It's just a matter of time...I wouldn't want to spend that kind of money and not have it prepped for a future F2... wink