Pro-Systems Carb came today

Jared Richey

Just got my pro-systmes carb in the mail today. Looks good.

A question for some of you that has them, do i need to put it on take it to the strip and then call patrick, or call patrick before?

I know Dave you mentioned, patrick had told you to call him.

A question for some of you that has them, do i need to put it on take it to the strip and then call patrick, or call patrick before?

Jared I've exchanged several emails with him but never called (I did get a T-shirt out of him grin). I think he wants you to call if you think you have issues or want to be coached with some changes. Just put it on, adjust the idle and let it loose, that's what I did and it worked perfect....hold on and have fun...Dave

Originally Posted By: Jared Richey

Jared I've exchanged several emails with him but never called (I did get a T-shirt out of him grin). I think he wants you to call if you think you have issues or want to be coached with some changes. Just put it on, adjust the idle and let it loose, that's what I did and it worked perfect....hold on and have fun...Dave

X2

Bolted mine on and she fired right up. Dead on out of the box. I did drill out the blank idle bleeds he provided for summer time use. Helps lean out the idle mixture in hot weather. Weather cools off stock i/b's go back in.

His customer service is just awesome and he is just a heck of a nice guy!!

David

I'll be adjusting the float level down thats for sure, front and rear. ran out of daylight.

Put her on, and fired up. Runs great.

Jared, are any of the tracks around you still running? I can't wait to see how your car does...

Going back to the drags on Saturday afternoon.

Got the pro-systems carb installed, seems to be running fine. Although I ain't put 10 miles on it.

I hope I improve...

Got the pro-systems carb installed, seems to be running fine. Although I ain't put 10 miles on it.

I hope I improve...

I'm thinking your're gonna have a new best to post when you get back!! cool Have fun!!

David

I hope I improve...

if the track will hold you, as Dave said, I'm pretty sure you're going to have something to post.... grin

Ok, lets say track conditions were less than stellar. On the last run I had to lift 3 times because the car was going so sideways. eek

But the best time was 7.41 and mph was 92

probably a comb of track and power Jared....if you're spinin' the tires and still went 7.41 there's got to be 2+ tenths there at least...mine didn't show up until I got on a prepared track....great job Jared!!!!

Old time was 7.47, earlier in the season on a better prepared track, lots of the blower, turbo and nitrous door slammers on those nights, running low 5 and 4 sec passes, the track is prepped, well a little better...

Plus the added weight of the roll bar... and still picked up.

The 750 Double Pumper of my friend's had had some work done to it inside, but this pro-systems has definatly picked it up, the closest best track is Commerce (Atlanta Dragway) about an hour away, I'd like to go maybe next year.

Swirly ain't a good feelin lol