Quarter window seals and molding clips

Guest 71Eric

Does anyone know where I can buy the seals that screw to the car toward the outside of the glass on the rear of the quarter window they are just flat and have three screw holes in them they are opposite the ones that have the 3 clips that go toward the inside of the glass

Also where can I buy the clips for the rocker moldings below the doors

I sent a set to Steele Rubber Products and they are over a year behind in reproducing parts.

They said they may be up for them, he said "he'd think about it" but even if they decide to pop them out, it'll be atleast a few years.

The demand of these parts are high, as I let him know. So we'll see what happens.

Get a set of those rocker molding clips from Leo, or a used set of the seals from Leo.

Leo now has the rocker molding clips. YOu can find a supplier locally maybe, the company is AuVeCo Products, Part # 8400, or Try W&E Products, Part # 352.

Try an autobody supply place, or paint supply house around you. They are plastic clips that work awesome. Ive used them on quite a few cars, and gotten sets for people in the club as well.