Guess the HP Game!!

dbreese

Wait a minute! Mike guessed too high, therefore his guess is void.

The closest guess to your 574 peak (without going over) was Dave with his guess of 568.

If you go with the average HP numbers we have different winners.

To make things even more complicated, we have TWO average numbers!

If we go with the 527.94 number, Jared came real close with a guess of 529...but guessed high so his vote is void.

That makes Bob the winner with his guess of 520.

If we go with the other average number (445.68), Wallaby is the winner with his guess of 440.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute! Mike guessed too high, therefore his guess is void.

The closest guess to your 574 peak (without going over) was Dave with his guess of 568.

If you go with the average HP numbers we have different winners.

To make things even more complicated, we have TWO average numbers!

If we go with the 527.94 number, Jared came real close with a guess of 529...but guessed high so his vote is void.

That makes Bob the winner with his guess of 520.

If we go with the other average number (445.68), Wallaby is the winner with his guess of 440.

Wow Mark now you have me confused grin. Your not an attorney are ya? rofl

David

closest is closest...Mike won!!!

Congratulations Mike, that's a nice shirt you have there: I'm going to guess it cost you about 19.70! HaHa.

You guessed over the actual dyno horsepower, but not by much! You know our rules: "Closest is Closest"! It's just like drag racing, Mike; the winer is usually the guy that goes the least ammount too fast. [insert theme song here] Now you will see our three lovely ladies, and this game is called "Pick a Pair"...

price_is_right.jpg

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte

Congratulations Mike, that's a nice shirt you have there: I'm going to guess it cost you about 19.70! HaHa.

You guessed over the actual dyno horsepower, but not by much! You know our rules: "Closest is Closest"! It's just like drag racing, Mike; the winer is usually the guy that goes the least ammount too fast. [insert theme song here] Now you will see our three lovely ladies, and this game is called "Pick a Pair"...

price_is_right.jpg

kicking

Where are the dyno graphs? What trans are you going to run now? Roll cage? Gear change?

Hey Justin,

I had to scan the sheets at work and I'll post them up tonight along with the vids. Tranny is a beefed up th350. I think I might need a cage. Still gonna run 3.73.

David

Best thing I ever did to my car was the 200-4r. You will be leaving alot on the table with those gears. 3.73 and 6700 rpms is 150 mph. Some 4.56's will put you right in a happy place. MPH/RPM Calculator

Car would be alot faster with something deeper. Then you can get as loose a converter as you need with no worry about driveablity with the lockup. The extra gear and the lockup converter makes it a whole new animal.

Just something to think about. Car's all apart, now is the easy time to do it....

Yea the 200-4r or gear venders spliter are some of the options I'm looking at down the road but my funds are pretty much tapped out for right now. I'll just have to make do with what I have. Thanks for the input as it is much appreciated.

David

Originally Posted By: Reds72WMonte

price_is_right.jpg

watching too many game shows are we?? grin