aluminum heads

71monteme

Thanh, what are they, besides alunum square ports?

Andy

they are reworked pro comp heads, nothing but the heads themselves are procomp. 320cc intake runner and 115cc combustion chamber. 2.25/1.88 valves.

they're goimg on my 496bbc with 12:1compression. custom grind solid roller cam.

hope it gets me in the 10's on motor.

I use pro comp heads. Only issue i had was the springs that came with them. One broke on me. I switched to comp 924-16 and all good. The heads really woke my car up. so i think you'll be happy with them. and for under a grand you really can't beat them. good luck!

I thought they might be Pro-Comp heads, nothing wrong with them as for as I'm concerned.

My engine builder ordered them unassembled and done the valve job and assembly himself on my engine.

A friend of mine just installed a set on his Camaro that he's raced for 25 years, and poof right back into the 7.20s where the car used to run.

well with the machine work, matching springs to my cam, guides and studs, all came to about $1400.00. still not bad for the power gain and weight lost on the front end.

they are not bad if you don't use any of the hardware from procomp.